Ergonomically designed and tested in collaboration with nail pros, this lamp delivers impressive results with a drop resistant structure and uniform curing to stand the test of time.
- Drop resistant
- Spacious. mirrored interior for even distribution
- Resistant to acetone
- Gray exterior won’t show nail dust or dirt
- Steel handle for easy transporation
- Pedicure friendly
New Plate Features
- The flat plate guides the hand to proper placement for precision curing. When clients insert a hand, they should feel for the 5-finger stopper guide, which features 4 grooves for fingers and a pad for thumb placement.
- Pro facing rear digital timer & buttons
- 30 second auto timer at startup
- Manual/auto mode with hand sensor to activate the preset timer
- 5, 30, 60, 90 second timermodes
- Plug out of the way
How to Clean
- Between services, remove the hand plate, wash, and allow it to dry. Follow by spraying the plate with EPA-registered cleaning solution onboth sides; then, wipe it down. When the lamp is unplugged and cool, wipe down the interior and exterior with a disinfectant cloth or cleaning solution, makingsure you avoid the LED diodes.