If you need to return a product to PinkPro Beauty Supply, please contact Customer Care at 1.888.339.7791 or email us for the appropriate return procedure. Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, unused products within thirty (30) days of purchase with the original packing slip or invoice (excluding electrical items and shears). Electrical items and shears may be requested within ninety (90) days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice.
RETURNS BY MAIL
To return your item(s) by mail, please contact Customer Care at 1.888.339.7791 for a return authorization label. Your refund minus shipping and handling will be credited back to your original payment method once the return has been processed.
The following types of product are not accepted for return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs and brushes: All sales are final.
All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within ninety (90) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact Customer Care at 1.888.339.7791 or email us for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over ninety (90) days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.